What is a Personal Renewal Group?
It is a coaching group for mothers that explores self-care, balance and creation of a meaningful life in a nurturing, empowering environment.
Who will benefit from this group?
Moms with kids of all ages (from babies to adults.)
What topics will be covered?
- Reconnecting with Who You Are
- The Transformative Power of Self-Care
- Creating Your Personal Support System
- Managing Your Energy, Saying “No” and Asking for Help
- Letting Go of Unrealistic Expectations
- Owning Your Personal Power
- Unleashing Your Creativity
- Reclaiming Adventure in Your Life
- Changing Relationships: Staying Connected
- Motherhood as a Spiritual Journey
- Strategies for Balance
- Being Present and Remembering What Really Matters
What happens during a group meeting?
Each group meeting will include a mindfulness/centering exercise, check-in, and discussion on the current chapter and journaling questions from the Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal.
When does the group meet?
The group will meet on Zoom from 12-1:15pm Central Standard Time every other Friday starting on 2/26/2021.
Dates: 2/26/2021, 3/12/2021, 3/26/2021, 4/9/2021, 4/23/2021 & 5/7/2021
What if I can’t make it to one of the meetings?
It is fine to miss a meeting. You will receive an email update on the meeting.
What is the cost of the group?
$225 for the program
- includes 6 workshops
- email support between meetings
- individual strengths assessment & coaching session with me
- a copy of the Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal by Renee Trudeau
- 15% discount on individual coaching sessions during the group session
How do I sign up?
Registration is available through Eventbrite. Click on the link below. Early register by February 14th & receive a $50 discount. Code= LOVE
Where can I find more details about the program?
Additional details on the national program/book at Renee Trudeau’s website.